Isolation Run Support Team
Last updated on this site:
May 29, 2020
Stuck at home or with limited opportunity to go anywhere? Are you itching to help give back to the many health care workers and hospitals who need donations and awareness more than ever?Join our growing team of dedicated volunteers and enthusiastic runners have turned their isolation into opportunity.
Please include a Cover Letter with updated resume and two methods of contact, phone and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview will be completed through phone.
Key Position Responsibilities
We are looking for individuals to support in the following areas but not limited to:
- social media marketing
- outreach by phone and/or email
- creative strategy, ideas and ways to engage partners, ambassadors and others wanting to get involved
- fundraising experience
- public relations and/or marketing support
- sponsorship, sales and outreach
- administrative duties such as answering emails and following up with participants
- some back-end, light website duties (maintenance, upgrades and additions to the website, photo gallery, etc.)
Qualifications and Requirements
No experience necessary BUT we prefer working with those who either have events experience, strong social media experience and for some roles the ability or skill to reach out via email and phone calls to follow up with hospitals and health care centres. All interviews will be held over the phone. You must provide your own laptop, computer and smart phone.